SWISS SUPPLY wants to strengthen the public image of the economic sector Supply, Logistics & Transport. We all make a systemically relevant contribution to the economy and society and offer a wide range of job prospects and career opportunities. If the active promotion of our economic sector is as important to your association, your company or you personally as it is to us, we cordially invite you to join us.
As a member
Associations and institutions that are mainly active in our economic sector can become full members of SWISS SUPPLY. As a member, your organisation has a say in the decision-making process, is liable to pay membership fees and can actively participate. The following are just some of the member benefits:
- Image: by joining forces, your association will also gain more power in promoting its public image and, above all, in promoting young professionals in a targeted way.
- Projects and initiatives: you actively support the positive future of the “Experience logistics!” exhibition at the Swiss Museum of Transport, are a contributor to the annual Logistics Days and participate in the planned realisation of a new national image promotion campaign.
- Education: you have the ideal opportunity to present your education, seminar and course offering in a competent and neutral environment.
- Events & Public Relations: joint information and publication options (Agenda) for all members regarding events and activities. Use of joint information and image publications.
- Networking: expansion of own networks for continuous exchange among members, cooperation partners, patrons and supporters.
As a cooperation partner
Cooperation partners are associations and institutions with points of reference to our core issues and goals, and are interested in supporting them. They are not members with voting rights and the obligation to contribute. Nevertheless, cooperation partners can make use of the diverse activities of SWISS SUPPLY, depending on the topic. Conversely, our goals benefit from these networks. An ideal symbiosis.
As patrons and supporters
For interested patrons (companies) and individual supporters, we are planning concrete offers and opportunities to support us in general or on a topic-specific basis in the future.
We will be happy to keep you informed. If you are interested, we look forward to hearing from you.